Jersey Shore Attractions
Enjoy the treasures of the Jersey Shore.
The New Jersey Seashore holds a treasure-trove of fun diversions, breathtaking scenery and places to discover and explore. Here is a sampling of some of our favorites.
- Avalon Art Photography, 800-506-4812
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry
Enjoy a ride across the bay from Jersey to Delaware and back.
Fishing and Boating
- Watersport, Fishing, Boating and Sailing
- Cape May Lighthouse
Climb the 218 steps of this fully restored 1859 lighthouse.
- Hereford Inlet Lighthouse
An 1840 lighthouse with beautiful English gardens.
- Historic Cold Spring Village
An 1840s living historical museum.
- Leamings Run Gardens
The largest Annual garden in the US.
- Naval Air Station Wildwood Aviation Museum (NASW)
A former World War II Naval dive-bomber training facility located inside Hangar #1 at the Cape May Airport. Great for adults and children.
- Seashore Lines
Take a ride on this restored train line.
Nature and wild-life tours and local zoo
- Cape May County Park & Zoo
One of the east coasts finest zoos in a beautiful park setting.
- The Wetlands Institute
Dune walks, kayak tours, birdwatching at the Wetlands Institute.
- Avalon Chamber of Commerce
Your source with links for all businesses and attractions in Avalon.
- Stone Harbor Chamber of Commerce
Your source with links for all businesses and attractions in